This Is My Forumotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Post

Go down

The First Post Empty The First Post

Post  Admin Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:07 pm

This is just a forum that i used to use to place links for farmVille when it first started (forum)
But over time i got bored with the game as it drove me mental as i don't have OCD and day after day after day (didn't i mention every day !) it took it's toll to the point that i was getting tunnel vision and even going for drive and if i saw animals on the side of the road (not roadkill but in farms, peoples yard, stuff like that) they turned into Cartoon Characters based on that game (FarmVille remember)
So all posts got shafted (Deleted by yours truly) and the forum became somewhat dead, dormant, lonely (whatever !)
So instead of deleting the forum i left it to rot into the depths of the Internet. So i came across my free forum that is kindly provided by Forumotion (not a sales pitch lol) after the domain name never get renewed and it fell back to it's original name i gave the forum to start off with.
Anyway to cut a long story short, i now use the forum as my personal space and post stuff that i need to find in a hurry if needed. In saying that, i'll decide if i want to pursue in starting some sought of forum where users can post (maybe)
So whatever you find here and you find interesting, well that's a Bonus !!

have a good day/night where ever you are..

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : update really..)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thisismy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum